Next Generation Heating and Cooling
We do the fitting of all new types of air conditioning and heating units if your old system is not good anymore. All units we use to replace that old system in your home are from reputable brands that will not let you down any time soon. Our team of expert installers has the necessary training to do the job professionally, so you can trust our work.
Become one of the many satisfied air conditioning customers in your area that have made use of our services through the years to keep their ac units running. Do not wait until your cooling and heating units break down completely, call us today for the best solution for your cooling problems.
Let us help.
When it comes to your cooling system, here are some of the sure signs you need to be on the lookout for that will indicate whether you need a replacement or air conditioning installation:
– If your ac unit still uses obsolete R22 refrigerant that can not be replaced anymore.
– You have a cooling system that is older than 10 years.
– Increase in monthly energy bills because of a faulty unit.
– When your cooling unit does not distribute the temperatures evenly through your building.
– Regular breakdowns that need to be repaired.
– You are seeing regular air filtration system breakdowns
Replacing your old air conditioning unit can save you money in the long run on costly HVAC system repairs, which makes it a smart investment for your home or business.
If your air conditioning unit has decided to take the summer off – permanently – it can leave you in quite the uncomfortable conundrum. Don’t let a failed cooling system stand in the way of keeping you cool this year; talk to our team today to see how our experts can help you find the perfect comfort solution for your needs this season.
Our professionally trained consultants will be there to guide you through the process of choosing the most efficient and reliable upgrade for your structure and budget.
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
Getting a new air conditioning unit installed in Barrington, IL may sound like a lot of disruption and may dry out your budget, but you are in for a surprise. Our services and units are available to all our customers at very affordable prices that will not break the bank or your budget. To give you even more peace of mind, everything we do comes included with a solid warranty to back our work and units.
We are not just talking; we do the job of keeping your cooling units in top condition to keep your home at the best temperatures, using our air conditioning repair services. Allow our central air company to be of service to you by letting us do what we love to do: make your house a safe haven by solving your HVAC issues whether it is a new installation that you need or other HVAC services. We owe that to you and all our customers in the area to give your loved ones a cozy home at the best prices.
With many years of experience in air conditioning repair, we know how to work in your space respectfully and discreetly, so we will leave it as clean and neat as we found it. You will not even know that we were there. The only change you will find is that your cooling system works the way it should. Our offices are not far away; we will get the job done promptly whenever you need a replacement or HVAC repair.
When you experience a total breakdown of an aging HVAC unit, knowing it is time for an upgrade is a no-brainer. Oftentimes, however, the decision to replace your existing system isn’t as cut and dry. Many of our customers come to us asking how to determine when they should upgrade to a newer model or pay to repair their current equipment.
While the answer to that question is often speculative, we do recommend upgrading if any of these conditions are present:
– Your unit is more than 15 years old. An aging HVAC system will continue to bring repair bills as time goes on, and costs will quickly add up.
– Frequent repairs. As we mentioned above, the older your unit, the more frequent the repairs – you do the math.
– Cost versus value. If your system is facing major repair costs (more than half the value of your unit), upgrading to a newer unit is often a better investment.
– Inefficiency. Sometimes a previously installed unit may be insufficient for the cooling needs of your structure. This can lead to uncomfortable environments as well as costly energy bills.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
Call our air conditioning contractor offices today so that one of our friendly air conditioning customer service team members may provide you with the best replacement unit for your home or help you with other cooling services such as duct cleaning or emergency services. Rest assured that our HVAC contractors will get the job done. You can even visit our offices to check the people out that love to make your home the place you want to be.
a multitude of benefits your older system may be lacking. Some of these include:
– Zoned cooling features. Modern technology has afforded many comfort upgrades including zoned cooling which allows users to set specific temperatures in different areas.
– Tax breaks. With energy efficiency ratings, most units today qualify homeowners for tax breaks and incentives for maintaining a greener carbon footprint than older models.
– Energy bill savings. One of the most important benefits of upgrading to higher efficiency models is the dramatic savings many customers see on their utility expenses. With their ability to monitor your indoor climate better, newer systems utilize less energy expenditure, leading to lower utility costs after the upgrade is completed.
While upgrading to a new system may be a larger expense upfront, it won’t take long to pay for itself in the near future. With an improved comfort experience, lesser carbon footprint, and lower energy bills, you’ll soon see how quickly your upgrade will pay for itself.
Give us a call today to see how our team of experts can help you improve the overall comfort of your home with a modern AC upgrade!
Get a free quote
We offer 24/7 emergency service to all of our customers
We work 24/7 (even on weekends and holidays!) to ensure that your home and work environment are safe, clean, and comfortable, all year long.